Sunday, May 31, 2015

Rico From “Hannah Montana” Tried To Dance On Kendall Jenner




Ah, Coachella!

1. “Hey, Rico from Hannah Montana. Sure, we can dance closely like there’s no tomorrow.”


"Hey, Rico from Hannah Montana . Sure, we can dance closely like there

View this image ›


Rocstar/CPR/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES

2. “RICO, THAT’S A COOL NAME. I’M HAVING FUN.”


"RICO, THAT

View this image ›


Rocstar/CPR/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES

3. “Thanks for not invading my personal space in anyway what-so-ever like everyone else does.”


View this image ›


Rocstar/CPR/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES

4. “Oh, I see your arm has made it around my waist, it must’ve slipped.”


"Oh, I see your arm has made it around my waist, it must

View this image ›


Rocstar/CPR/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES

5. “Jaden, did I hear you say you wanted to dance?? No? You’re gonna dance anyways.”


"Jaden, did I hear you say you wanted to dance?? No? You

View this image ›


Rocstar/CPR/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES

6. “Kylie, turn away. I’m about to get super dramatic for no reason.”


"Kylie, turn away. I

View this image ›


Rocstar/CPR/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES

7. “RICOOOOOOO.”


View this image ›


Rocstar/CPR/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES

Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/emilyhennen/rico-from-hannah-montanna-tried-to-dance-on-kendall-jenner




Rico From “Hannah Montana” Tried To Dance On Kendall Jenner

jaden smith, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, rico from hannah montana

No comments:

Post a Comment