Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Founder Of "Ship Your Enemies Glitter" Wants People To Stop Ordering




We Heart ItWe Heart It

We Heart It


Earlier this week, I introduced you to a fairly self-explanatory website called Ship Your Enemies Glitter, which I won’t explain any further because A) I already explained it in the link I just posted and B) It’s called “Ship Your Enemies Glitter.”


According to Slate, more than 2,000 people decided to spend $9.99 AUD to send an envelope full of everyone’s least favorite arts and crafts supply, but if you think almost $20,000 in sales would be enough to make the site’s creator happy, you obviously didn’t read the FAQ.


It would appear that the 22-year-old responsible for setting up the site has taken inspiration from the creators of Cards Against Humanity and decided to go with the “all of my customers are idiots” approach to running a business, saying:


I apparently have too much free time on my hands because now my plans for the next few weeks consist of sending stupid f*cking glitter to terrible people… It’s good for business, but bad for society.



The interview was obviously tongue-in-cheek, but I can’t say I disagree with the founder. Any business responsible for the mass proliferation of glitter around the world should be considered Public Enemy Number One.


Read more: http://elitedaily.com/humor/ship-enemies-glitter-founder-mad-many-people-ordered/907868/




Founder Of "Ship Your Enemies Glitter" Wants People To Stop Ordering

creator, Funny News, Glitter, interview, send enemies glitter, ship your enemies glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment