You’ll throw your pie for them.
1. Crazy Eyes Keychain
Available here.
2. Alex Vause Earrings
Get them here.
3. “Bitches Gots to Learn” Embroidery
Get it here.
4. “Lesbian Request: Denied” Pin
Buy it here.
5. “Accent a Droite, Bitch” Pin
And get this one here!
6. “I Threw My Pie For You” Print
Available here.
7. Morello/Nicky Print
Get it here.
8. OITNB Cupcake Toppers
For all your birthday/screening party needs.
9. “King Cone” Embroidery
Mmm, Taystee.
10. “Bag That Bird” Print
Available here.
11. OITNB Perler Bead Magnets
Get them here.
12. “I Can’t Do Shit With I’m Sorry” Print
Get it here.
13. Alex and Piper Dolls
Available here.
14. Pensatucky Tote
Get it here.
15. “Shot at a Twix Bar” Print
Get it here.
16. OINTB Baby Onesies
For the coolest baby you know.
17. Laverne Cox Votive Candle
Get it here, and while you’re at it get me one too.
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/alannaokun/17-orange-is-the-new-black-inspired-items-you-can-buy-on-ets
Share this with Family and Friends:
17 "Orange Is The New Black"-Inspired Items You Can Buy On Etsy
No comments:
Post a Comment