Sunday, March 1, 2015

21 Questions You Never Want Your Family To Ask






1. “Are you dating anyone?”




We’re Facebook friends, grandma. You already know the answer to this.





2. “Whatever happened to [insert your ex’s name here]?”



ABC / Via writersbloq.com




3. “So, Obamacare has been a total disaster, amiright?”



CBS / Via imgur.com

Oh good, the obnoxious gloating I ordered is here.





4. “How has the weight loss been going?”




Sorry, can’t hear you over the sound of pie.





5. “Are you still a vegetarian/vegan?”



FOX / Via giphy.com

My diet preferences are not a coat, I’m not going to outgrow them.





6. “Can you figure out how to get our iPhones to do [something that’s either basic, or actually impossible]?”























 


Please stop trying to put the USB plug into the wall socket, ma.






7. “What do you think is going to happen to that Edward Snowden asshole?”




















Dreamworks






 


That’s really a question for Russia, grandpa.






8. “Can you stay longer?”




No amount of sad puppy looks are going to get me out of this flight change fee.





9. “If I got you a gym membership, would you use it?”



Viacom / Via giphy.com




10. “Do you need money?”




I do, and I completely hate myself for it.





11. “You’re coming to church with us, right?”







12. “Are you and [your SO] ever planning on getting married?”



Disney / Via imgur.com

This question is twice as fun when your SO is in the room.





13. “So, what’s the dating scene like out there?”




















NBC






 


It’s a tragedy.






14. “When can we come visit you?”




You can come when all ten of you can fit on the same crappy pull-out couch.





15. “I hear your Twitter is hilarious. Can I follow you?”




Sure, let me just delete everything on it.





16. “How is your job going/how have your grades been?”



 


BRB, hitting imaginary eject button.






17. “Will you come watch [a movie that we don’t know has a sex scene] with us?”




Don’t mind me, I’m just going to take a convenient bathroom break 42 minutes in.





18. “When do you plan on giving us grandchildren?”




If you ask for that one more time, we are turning around this car and going straight home, mom.





19. “You’re so far away, have you ever thought about moving back home?”



Glee / Via giphy.com




20. “Why don’t you come visit us more often?”




I love you, but I love being able to pay my bills more.





21. “What exactly is twerking?”



Cartoon Network / Via nahhs.tumblr.com


Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/kristinchirico/questions-you-never-want-your-family-to-ask




21 Questions You Never Want Your Family To Ask

No comments:

Post a Comment