Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Autocross Driver Pulls Over To Propose To Girlfried




Maggie was all buckled up, ready for her boyfriend Jake Wile to burn rubber on the autocross course at Moore Airfield in Ayer, Ma. But suddenly, in the middle of the track, he ripped up the emergency brake and threw off his helmet. 


“I have to ask you something,” he prefaced. 


“You’re the most amazing woman I’ve ever met in my life. I want you to be on my team for life. I want you to be my co-driver. Will you marry me?”


Naturally, she said “yes,” and they were met at the starting line by their friends and family toasting them with champagne in plastic cups. 


 



Read more: http://www.viralviralvideos.com/2013/07/11/autocross-driver-pulls-over-to-propose-to-girlfried/




Autocross Driver Pulls Over To Propose To Girlfried

aww, b..., BMW, car, cute, Nerd., proposal, race, race car, relationships, Romantic, serious., w/

No comments:

Post a Comment