Sunday, May 3, 2015

These 8 Reasons Prove That You Should Start Growing A Beard Now. If You Can.





Winter is approaching and I don’t know about you, but I’m getting ready to grow out my beard. There are many benefits to growing out your facial hair not only in the winter, but year round. If you’ve never given beards a chance, I suggest you give it a try. Letting your face fur free comes with numerous perks.




1.) It’s cheaper to have a beard.



If you shave your face, your bills are higher. Razors are super expensive. Why do you think they have them behind glass cases? No, it’s not because they are afraid people will open them and go on a killing spree. It’s because they cost like a million dollars and stores can’t afford to have them stolen. If one pack of razors goes missing, a store will shut down in less than 3 hours. That’s just a fact. Plus, you have to buy shaving cream and maybe aftershave. Oh, I’m sorry, but I’m no billionaire.



2.) It allows you to be lazy.



Growing a beard grants you a great opportunity to sleep in for 10-20 minutes more. How? Because you are no longer shaving. So let that baby grow and grow because you don’t have to wake up for another half hour. Zzzz…



3.) It makes you appear wiser.



Think of all the wisest and coolest guys you know. They all have beards. Even most depictions of God show a man with a beard. This is for a specific reason: people with beards have age under their belts. With age comes wisdom, and with wisdom comes the wisdom that beards are awesome and why the heck are we shaving our faces? If you ever have a question about life, who are you going to ask: the young, hot shot, clean-shaven guy? Or would you ask the well traveled, wise, bearded man? I think you understand.



4.) Women like beards.



There is a growing community of women who find beards sexy. Trust me. They’re out there. If you don’t believe me, go look on any dating website. I bet you money that you’ll find a plethora of women who mention in their profile that they find beards sexy. And isn’t impressing the ladies what life is all about?



5.) It can look good on you.



I don’t know about you, but I know that I have a gaunt, skeletal face. I look sickly when I’m clean shaven. One thing that helps me look healthier and my face more full is growing out a beard.



6.) Beards are warm.



You don’t realize exactly how warm having a beard is until you get rid of it. You take your beard for granted. Then one crisp November day, you decide to shave it off. You walk outside and have a brisk fall breeze hit you in the face. You realize you’ve made a horrible mistake. Why would you shave your face in the middle of the winter? Having fur makes you warmer. Beards are fur, so your face is warmer. Duh.



7.) It’s safer.



I can’t tell you how many times I’ve cut myself while shaving. Maybe because I am doing it wrong. Maybe I learned wrong. Whatever. It doesn’t matter. When I grow a beard, there is zero risk of me slicing my neck with a razor. Think about what shaving is. It is putting an incredibly sharp object that can kill people TO YOUR FACE. No thanks. I’ll grow a beard and remain alive, thank you very much.



8.) Having a beard is manly.



You know who has beards? Men. You know who doesn’t have beards? Women (for the most part). Growing a beard is about the manliest thing you can do and only the manliest men have them. Most guys in super manly professions have beards. Lumberjacks, football players, and truckers all have beards. Beards are symbolic of blue collar work, where men thrive. Plus, being more masculine in appearance is a turn on for most women. They don’t want to kiss a little boy; they want a big, gruff man.


Grow out your beard and give it a test run. You may enjoy it more than you think. It also may enhance your life in other ways, too. If you don’t like it, you can just shave it off. 


Read more: http://viralnova.com/grow-a-beard/




These 8 Reasons Prove That You Should Start Growing A Beard Now. If You Can.

awesome beard, awesome beards, beard, beard growing, beard growth, beards, cool beards, facial hair, facial hair rules, growing a beard, i love beards, why to grow a beard, why you should grow a beard

No comments:

Post a Comment