Wednesday, August 19, 2015

The 13 Most Confusingly Sexy One Direction Lyrics





13.


What song it’s from: “What Makes You Beautiful”


Why it’s confusing: Overwhelmed in that, like, you’re turned on by a hair flip? Or maybe you just really love red hair? Is it that you’ve never seen a redhead in real life?


Level of confusion on a scale of one to ten: 4




12.


What song it’s from: “Kiss You”


Why it’s confusing: How are you friends with The Three Little Pigs?


Level of confusion on a scale of one to ten: 5




11.


What song it’s from: “I Would”


Why it’s confusing: What funny guy put this sign on your back? Is he still nearby? Can you give me his digits?


Level of confusion on a scale of one to ten: 5




10.


What song it’s from: “Over Again”


Why it’s confusing: Honestly, I’m just not sure why you’d want or need to wear the same clothes two days in a row. Is this a fetish I haven’t heard of?


Level of confusion: 6




9.


What song it’s from: “I Want”


Why it’s confusing: I think they’re angry that I online shop? But, maybe in a sexy way?


Level of confusion: 7




8.


What song it’s from: “I Would”


Why it’s confusing: Ain’t nobody got time for 27 tattoos.


Level of confusion on a scale of one to ten: 7




7.


What song it’s from: “I Would”


Why it’s confusing: Is there a reason you’re spelling out love? He’d probably say “love” instead of “L-O-V-E” to be honest. So, I guess you guys are right?


Level of confusion on a scale of one to ten: 7




6.


What song it’s from: “Little Things”


Why it’s confusing: I think you just called me perfect, but, like, perfectly fat. :(


Level of confusion on a scale of one to ten: 8




5.


What song it’s from: “Heart Attack”


Why it’s confusing: Can we talk about why looking at me makes you feel so pained? This song is titled “Heart Attack,” so, obviously I’m concerned.


Level of confusion on a scale of one to ten: 9




4.


What song it’s from: “Little Things”


Why it’s confusing: Is this supposed to make me feel pretty? I’m not sure it’s working.


Level of confusion on a scale of one to ten: 9




3.


What song it’s from: “More Than This”


Why it’s confusing: This is just…what are you asking?! What do you want from me?!


Level of confusion on a scale of one to ten: 10




2.


What song it’s from: “Gotta Be You”


Why it’s confusing: OMG what?! What did you do?!


Level of confusion on a scale of one to ten: 10




1.


What song it’s from: “Over Again”


Why it’s confusing: So, wait, you want me to cry? And what are British showers, exactly? Are they different from, say, Aussie showers?


Level of confusion on a scale of one to ten: 10



Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/erinlarosa/the-13-most-confusingly-sexy-one-direction-lyrics




The 13 Most Confusingly Sexy One Direction Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment