Wednesday, March 2, 2016

The Ultimate Creation Fest Fashion Guide






1. Fab: “Edward or Jacob can’t save you, Jesus can” lady



Brilliant and effective. Too true!





2. Drab: God over money guy



It’s just missing something. I can’t put my finger on exactly what. Too simple? But maybe I’m missing the point.





3. Fab: Neon bible beanie guy



Bible verses are always in at a Christian music festival. The beanie is adorable, too. Def fab.





4. Drab: This shirt



TLDR.





5. Fab: This giraffe that’s angry about evolution



Giraffes that can talk are always fab to me!





6. Fab: Hunger For God shirt



Hunger Games is so hot right now making this shirt very relevant.





7. Drab: “Amen” shirt



Too many Amens.





8. Fab: Angry Birds shirt



Brings a smile to my face.





9. Fab: Jesus King of Reese’s shirt



Because Reese’s are delicious. Always fab.





10. Drab: These Ed Hardy inspired hats



I have nothing to nice to say about these so I won’t say anything at all.





11. Fab: God’s refrigerator shirt



Because I like imagining this.





12. Fab: Weapons of Warfare shirt



Love the play on words. A must-have for gamers of Christ everywhere.





13. Fab: Godiswiser



Beer is good. Can’t argue with that!





14. Drab: NYC = New You In Christ hat



There is no “i” in NYC! Drab!





15. Fab: Rib shirt



For the ultimate ladies man. Cute!





16. Fab: Trix is for everyone shirt



I have nothing but good things to say about this one. Fab it.





17. Drab: More Ed Hardy inspired wear



Noooooooooo





18. Fab: Arc is the first cruise ship shirt



Clever. Like!





19. Drab: Messiah Monster shirt



I like energy drinks, but can’t get behind this blatant rip off. Ugh!





20. Fab: Mosh for Jesus shirts.



I love anything tie-dye, therefore I love this shirt. Good job, girls!





21. Drab: Wear da word



“da” is tacky.





22. Fab: Tech services guy



Neon is in. I also love his bandana. Fabbbbbb





23. Fab: God’s got your back shirt



Adorable.





24. Drab: “Sweet Child Of Mine” shirt



Hate this song. Sorry, fans of it!





25. Drab: Anything Christian Outfitters



Who still shops there?! Drab!





26. Drab: Born Again trucker hat



Trucker hats haven’t been “in” for years. I hate to drab it, but I have no choice… DRAB!





27. Fab: This singer



I love the layering. Definitely in.





28. Drab: What you wear shirt



Too meta.





29. Fab: What happens in Vegas will be revealed in heaven



Can’t argue with that.





30. Drab: Mashed potato animal dude



It says, “There is plenty of room for all of God’s creatures… right next to the mashed potatoes”. T-M-I!





31. Fab: Satan got Punk’d



Simple brilliance.





32. Drab: This jorts disaster!



As a supporter of jorts, I find these kind of offensive. No, no, no!





33. Fab: Older technical stage guy



The pink and teal look great together. I also love his jorts. The guy before could learn from this man!





34. Drab: This lady’s hair



Girl, please. Only Marge can pull that off!




PS. I know absolutely nothing about fashion. I wear jorts every day.



Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-ultimate-creation-fest-fashion-guide




The Ultimate Creation Fest Fashion Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment