Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Awesome Dad Makes Perfect Hype Video For Son"s First Birthday Party





As a general rule, I hate almost anything parents do when it comes to organizing a party for their child’s first birthday because there are literally zero people in the world that can tell you about what a great time they had when they turned one.


While you’re certainly allowed to celebrate going a year without managing to find a way to kill your kid, I don’t see the point in wasting time and money on an event that the guest of honor isn’t going to be able to remember — or at least I didn’t until I saw this video.


I still think throwing a birthday party for a 1-year-old is a dumb idea, but if you’re going to do it, releasing a hype video like this as the invitation is the only way to go.


I have a feeling this is going to be a rager.


Read more: http://elitedaily.com/humor/dad-makes-hype-video-sons-first-birthday/905326/




Awesome Dad Makes Perfect Hype Video For Son"s First Birthday Party

baby dj, dj, EDM, Evan"s 1st Birthday, first birthday, invite, viral video

No comments:

Post a Comment