Friday, July 31, 2015

Community Post: 23 Things People With OCD Are Tired Of Hearing






1. “Do you wash your hands all the time?”



Bravo / Via gifmambo.com

Maybe, maybe not.





2. “I’ve never met someone with OCD before!”



Warner Bros. Pictures / Via gifwave.com

Everyday’s a new adventure.





3. “Do you have homicidal thoughts?”



CBS / Via weheartit.com

Trust me, if I do, YOU’LL be in them.





4. “Hey, will you organize my stuff?”



Fox / Via pandawhale.com

Unless you’re gonna pay me a reasonable fee, I have better shit to do.





5. “Wait, do you really have OCD?”



Screen Gems / Via igre123.com

No, I just get my kicks by lying for the hell of it.





6. “Are your DVDs alphabetized?”



The CW / Via hercampus.com

I like my things in order, YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!





7. “Oh, so you’re like Monk?”



NBC / Via offcolortv.com

*Screams internally*





8. “Do you take medication?”



DreamWorks Pictures / Via quickmeme.com

And how is that any of your business?





9. “Hey, my [insert relative here] has OCD, too!”




Neato.





10. “That’s not even a real thing. It’s all in your head.”



Warner Bros. Pictures / Via the-acid-erosion-of-my-life.tumblr.com

No shit, Sherlock. That’s why it’s a mental disorder.





11. “So, do you turn the light switch on and off?”



Film Arts Guild / Via gizmodo.com

All day, everyday.





12. “I bet you hate the game Jenga.”



CBS / Warner Bros. Television Distribution / Via whatgifs.com

The blocks don’t line up. Big whoop.





13. “Do you count random things?”



Tootsie / Via todayifoundout.com

Call me a human abacus.





14. “Are you a hoarder?”



Warner Bros. Pictures / Via wednesdaydreams.livejournal.com

If you expect me to get rid of my 1996 Taco Bell kids’ meal toy, you’re sadly mistaken.





15. “Do you have to repeat words over and over again until it feels ‘right?’”



Universal Pictures / Via giphy.com

I dunno. Let’s find out. I dunno. Let’s find out.





16. “Are you a clean freak?”



Universal Pictures / Via giphy.com

I just don’t like dust, okay?





17. “So, like, how did you catch it?”



CBS / Via gifboom.com

From my DNA, thanks.





18. “Does that mean you’re awkward?”




Um, what?





19. “Do you have crazy religious thoughts?”




Probably.





20. “Have you seen As Good as It Gets?”



TriStar Pictures / Via followatch.fr

No, and I haven’t seen The Aviator either.





21. “What happens if you don’t take your meds?”




I go insane. Obviously.





22. “Are you terrified of germs?”



Disney Pixar / Via giphy.com

Germs can kill, so, yeah.





23. “People with OCD are freaks.”



The Weinstein Company / Via gifboom.com

Hardly. We’re still people, asshat.


And don’t you forget it.




Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/staceygrant91/23-things-people-with-ocd-are-tired-of-hearing-xpfm




Community Post: 23 Things People With OCD Are Tired Of Hearing

No comments:

Post a Comment