Monday, October 5, 2015

Everyone Has Watched Dominoes Fall Before... But This? I"m Totally Mesmerized.





I used to love the “idea” of dominoes. I’d set up a handful, and watch them magically knock each other down, succumbing the gravity. I even liked to do little tricks, whether trying to go down some stairs, or land one on my sleeping dog 😉 But I lacked the patience to make them bigger, and better. And I especially couldn’t convince my parents to buy hundreds of them. So when I saw what this guy did with not hundreds, but tens of thousands of dominoes, you can imagine how I felt. “He lived my dream!” Oh well, he truly is “king of the dominoes!”




A YouTuber named Hevesh5, a professional domino artist and aspiring filmmaker, designs and builds intricate domino setups and chain reactions for your entertainment and for commercial projects.









He started building dominoes in 2009, and owns over 32,000 dominoes. Today, he creates tons of domino videos for our entertainment.








Check out the full video below:


If that doesn’t amaze, or even hypnotize you, I don’t know what will. Now where’s the nearest toy store… it’s time to bother the dog again :) Source: YouTube Share with others below if you want them to enjoy as much as you did!


Read more: http://viralnova.com/mesmerizing-dominoes/




Everyone Has Watched Dominoes Fall Before... But This? I"m Totally Mesmerized.

art, creative, domino, dominoes, dominoes falling, dominoes reverse

No comments:

Post a Comment