Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Community Post: 9 Incredibly Dumb 90"s Lyrics






1. The Bad Touch



Via Tumblr

So put your hands down my pants and I’ll bet you’ll feel nuts

Yes I’m Siskel, yes I’m Ebert and you’re getting two thumbs up





2. Inside Out



Via LastFm

I hear words and clips and phrases

I think sick like ginger ale

My stomach turns and I exhale





3. Good Vibrations



Via indyconcerts

I wanna see sweat comin’ out your pores

On the house tip is how I’m swingin’ this





4. Who can have a bad 90’s lyrics list w/ out The Spice Girls?



Via The Guardian

Yo, I’ll tell you what I want, what I really really want,

So tell me what you want, what you really really want,

I’ll tell you what I want, what I really really want,

So tell me what you want, what you really really want,

I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha.





5. How can we forget ‘Nsync?



Via IVillage

Let it go if you want me girl let me know

I am down on my knees

I can’t take it anymore





6. You probably remember Clueless & these lyrics…..



Via MTV

And I write my school report,

Why I love my jeans, why I love my jeans.

And oh, on my locker door it is the coolest thing

That you have ever seen.





7. Hard to believe Mandy Moore was 15 when she sang these lyrics….



Via MTV

I’m so addicted

To the loving that you’re feeding to me

Can’t do without it.

This feeling’s got me weak in the knees

Body’s in withdrawal

Every time you take it away

Can’t you hear me calling

Begging you to come out and play?





8. Remember Hootie & The Blowfish?



You like to laugh at me when I look at other girls

Sometimes you’re crazy then you wonder why

I’m such a baby ‘cause the Dolphins make me cry





9. LFO’S Summer Jam…Summer Girls



Via Huffington post

And I think it’s fly when girls stop by for the summer,for the summer

I like girls that wear Abercrombie and Fitch,



Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/jaclynashley79/9-incredibly-dumb-90s-lyrics-c9vi




Community Post: 9 Incredibly Dumb 90"s Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment