Monday, January 25, 2016

Why This Stranger Picked Up Some Drunk People Is Shocking. You Have To See This.





On June 22nd, 2013 at approximately 3:00 am, a man named Matthew Cordle killed Vincent Canzani while drinking and driving. On September 3rd, 2013, Matthew posted a video online. It was titled, “I killed a man.” In the video released by Because I Said I Would, he confessed to killing Vincent while he was driving drunk. Seven days after the video was released, he was charged with aggravated vehicular homicide. The mandatory prison sentence in the state of Ohio is between 2 and 8 years; he was sentenced to 6.5 years in prison. This is the video:



The man who filmed this video decided to spend a night driving drunk people home. He “wanted to spend last night doing what Matt would have done if he was a free man.” As a result, multiple people who were drinking arrived home safely and will remember to be responsible in the future.



He stood outside holding this sign.





“The first group I picked up was a bachelorette party. I let them play their own music. No joke, they played “Call Me Maybe” twice in a row and not on accident. They were very nice and kept trying to tip me. Of course no tips were accepted.”





“Bobbi, the girl in the passenger seat is sneaky though and left behind $38. This will be donated to Mothers Against Drunk Driving in Vince’s memory. “





“The next couple I picked up just became homeowners. Getting a DUI can be financially devastating. Good decision guys!”





“One guy I picked up claimed that he helped create the “We are the World” remake music video that benefited Haiti in 2010. I will give him the benefit of the doubt. He seemed sincere. He said that he got the opportunity to meet Justin Bieber. How unfortunate.”





“[He] also wanted to tip, but instead made the promise to donate $20 to Mothers Against Drunk Drivers. Legit.”





At the end of the night, he stopped by Taco Bell where the line was long… and probably full of drunk drivers.





“I drove people around for about 4 hours. No one puked in my car so I consider that a win.”





“Because I said I would” is a social movement and nonprofit dedicated to the betterment of humanity through promises made and kept.




Source: Reddit If you’d like to make a promise to better humanity, visit Because I Said I Would and they will send you cards, free of charge. You can also support this organization by visiting and liking their Facebook page. This is an incredible act of kindness that both helps people and teaches them not to endanger themselves and others in the future. Share it with others by clicking on the link below.


Read more: http://viralnova.com/free-designated-driver/




Why This Stranger Picked Up Some Drunk People Is Shocking. You Have To See This.

because I said I would, DD, good deeds, kind designated driver, M.A.D.D, prevent drunk driving, smart choices

No comments:

Post a Comment