Friday, January 8, 2016

A Great Quote I’mma Keep In The Back Of My Mind For When I Feel Like Giving Up On Our Country




When the lights come on in a culture or even just a little village, often there is no way to turn them back off. It’s happened in nearly every corner of every country of the world, and sometimes, it has to happen over and over again until it sticks. Because yeah, there really is no going back.


There is a movie about Cesar Chavez and his life in theaters this year, and it’s something I have been looking forward to for a long time. History is my thang, y’all, especially labor history, and this looks to be amazing. More about that below the graphic, if you’re interested.






Read more: http://upworthy.com/a-great-quote-imma-keep-in-the-back-of-my-mind-for-when-i-feel-like-giving-up-on-our-country




A Great Quote I’mma Keep In The Back Of My Mind For When I Feel Like Giving Up On Our Country

community, entertainment-culture, famous people, graphic-quote, human-condition-or-culture, inspiration-general, inspirational, inspiring

No comments:

Post a Comment